Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Voice


Hi, everyone welcome to my blog were I talk about legal issues and contracts and copyrights, I'm in the audio industry and currently working on some large music projects were I've been working with a large DJ company. As part of the team my job is to on figuring out a ways to get more clients and get more business I've been reasonably writing new business contracts and trying to figure out a way to have a new way of approaching the clients without having them send a new, I' m also working on a clean business quote for a retail store at the aria were I have a store client, were the client refer me to another potential client, even though, the potential client has a smaller budget too work with, I still consider the business in order to have a better and new learning experience, I feel this class with help me with contracts, so I'm very excite to understand and learn new ways of negotiating and business laws I'm hoping the whole class outcome with be to my benefit and with take a lot of it.  In the passed I've made mistakes concerning legal issues and so this new job, enables me to be creative in business and legal understanding is very important, to know and understand to protect my self and the business as well, .I hope you like my blog where I been talking about laws. If you like my blog you can get connected with me thru my email.          
  

No comments:

Post a Comment