Saturday, November 23, 2013

Reasoning of the LAW

When Question the lawyer he seem very logical he was patient and he gave a lot of thought behind the question and what the question entail and it seem that he was to trying pin point a certain point to to my question to answer. He had great explanation to every answer and was very aware of the question presented to him and didn't stumble on answer as good as he could. at times he seem confuse because some of my questions weren't properly written to understand or with logic and he was aware of that,when i started asking questions, so he reassure himself that he understood the question before he answer them, he was  answer very mindful at all times. "If you have insight into how different people perceive ethical issues, you will be better off. chapter 2 ethics" On several occasion he try to help me understand that legal issues where mostly & should be thought as common send issues, and not a scary matter, as though they should be treated with common sense to prevent them from happening, I felt that he was in a way helping me understand the legal issues and they can be prevented by using common sense. In other words understand what the issues are or is, is very important in law, understanding the Rules of law, what is our questions ! why I'm asking such question?  the main point Mr. Casey was attempting to get me to understand is that all things are subjective. Then comes facts he literally was concern with facts behind the question that I presented to him and he use reason and facts to answer most of the questions. He also asked questions back, to support his finding about the reason behind my questioning. He probably notice that I'm into music, I'm concert with copyrights so all those details behind my questioning gave him an impression that I'm a music lover even tho I did mention to him, he was aware of it just by asking such questions, he used that to answer the questions. "Remember that the plaintiff must demonstrate a “false” statement. Opinions, though, cannot be proven true or false. For that reason, opinion is generally a valid defense in a defamation suit. " chapter 5 page 79 He was very aware of law legal questions that I asked him even though we did not specialized in that field (Intellectual property) It seems to me that most legal court action have a procedure that they follow and its probably not much different than others."Judges generally follow precedent. When courts decide a case, they tend to apply the same legal rules that other courts have used in similar cases."  chapter 1 page 6 Inductive reasoning was mostly used by him,  he use general assumption from maybe earlier findings in school or personal experience and or legal cases, at one point he show me a legal document of a earlier case he took that involve copyrights..    

No comments:

Post a Comment