Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ten Questions


My process on preparing the ten questions was to place my self in a situation where some thing when wrong or i did something wrong. I had to find the legal procedures to defend myself or sued someone and protect my legal rights. My first question was to place my self in a employer situation where I 'm the owner of a studio and a client doesn't pay me and i have go searching to find a way to get my him or her to pay me for damages and studio time....
my second question was to also place my self and similar situation where i can be sued for copyrighted material and how would i protect myself from such thing happening to me.. in the future. "A work is copyrighted automatically once it is in tangible form. For example, when a songwriter puts notes on paper, the work is copyrighted without further ado. But if she whistles a happy tune without writing it down, the song is not copyrighted, and anyone else can use it without permission". chapter 28 page 506 My third question was to be aware of the laws that have to do with companies and legal licensing, can I do or don't do as a company employee and what is the range of my protection from my employer  if any goes "sour" and what is "work for hire"?  on my next question my process was to eliminate any doubt on "work for hire" and to what extension does "work for hire" meaning  go? how does it work ! when an employee steals a copyright work from someone and uses the work to make profit, those the company fall under the obligation in-case the company get sued for infrigiment? "Today, intellectual property is a major source of wealth. New ideas—for manufacturing processes, computer programs, medicines, books—bring both affluence and influence." chapter 28, page 502 On my fifth question I want to know if I need a license to promote my business in the internet and if so what would be the legal steps towards getting one.. on my seven question my thought was to know how a patent be can be stolen and what should be done to prevent that from happening, in-order words who does some one protect them selves from a due process design or work and wants to patent before someone else takes that idea or credit, sort of what happen to Nikola Telsa a famous scientist who had a idea but was stole or taken because he had not patent the idea right away. During the 1920's."As of 2012, third parties have the right to submit evidence that an invention is not novel. Even after a patent has been granted, third parties have limited rights to challenge its validity." chapter 28 page 504
Q8: How can I prove that there has been an infringement on my copyright?
 A: well the first thing to do is to have legal evidence of the Infringement and prove that the legal evidence is forgery. My 9 question was to know if there is a legal law that states that employer have too follow certain protocals on laws..My last question had to do with a personal experience and wanted to know if there was anything i could of done to protect myself and from disaster  if so how would go about taking the first steps
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment